SEATING, SOUVENIRS & CONCESSIONS
SEATING & PARKING ~
All general parking & seating is first come, first serve. There is no reserved parking or seating. Handicap parking & seating is available on the westside of the track (return road side). Bathroom are located on both sides of the race track.
No outside ALCOHOLIC beverages or Glass Bottles allowed in the facilty, per our OLCC license.
WORLD FAMOUS CORNDOGS ~ Hand-dipped Corndogs
WOODBURN CONCESSIONS is open every race day serving: Breakfast & Lunch and Dinner at Major events.
Menu Items include: Hamburgers, Hot Dogs, Chicken Strips, Fries (special menu at select events) Ice Cold Coke products, Water
Red Bull Products available.
JIMMY’S WHEELIE BAR serves: Coors, Coors Light, Blue Moon, Cider, White Claw and Wine.
LUPITA’S Taco Truck: open at special events.
Hats, sweatshirts, t-shirts, decal/stickers, lots of apparel available in child size up to 4XL.
VIP RESERVED CAMPING
- VIP Trackside Reserved Campers who had a space(s) in the 2022 season, have the first choice to renew their space(s) until March 10th, 2023.
- After March 10th, any open space(s) will be filled in the order of receipt (first-come, first-serve basis).
- There is a wait list for every Major event, so get your request in as soon as possible.
- Please mail your camp form requests to the office or email to: email@example.com.
- After March 20th, we will call you for payment if your request is granted.
- 2023 VIP Reserved Trackside Camping New Request Form
- Click on the link above. You can print, complete and mail or email back to the track.
- Do not include payment for a new request.
Our track dog policy is “no dogs allowed”, due to the loud car and jet noises. We have had animals break free and the track is on a busy highway where they could run and get hit. Having said that, we do understand that with the convenience of motorhomes and campers, it is hard not to bring your animals with you on a long weekend. Your dog(s) will be allowed to stay in your camp space/pit area as long as they are on a 6-foot lease. If you leave your area, we ask that your animals are not left unattended outside and are instead placed safely inside. It is your responsibility to clean up after your animals. We also ask that you keep a tight rein on your animals or place them inside your Camper, Motorhome, Trailer, etc., when the loud nitro cars and jets race, as they make break loose. The animal’s safety comes first!
If you plan on leaving your animal in your vehicle, you need to leave it home. It is against Oregon State** and Woodburn Dragstrip’s Policy to keep any animals in your car unattended. If it happens and the office is notified, we will make several announcements to locate you and get you back to your vehicle. If you do not return to your vehicle, we will (allowed by Oregon law), break your window to get the animal out.
**On June 22, 2022, a new Oregon law took effect that expanded protection for children and pets left alone in vehicles. The law shields members of the public from damages if they break into a car to save the life of a pet or child.
TRACKSIDE CAMP MAP
Space #0 is a smaller space which is about mid-track at the 660 ft mark.
Space #15 is near the 1,000 ft mark.
Space #31 is at the finish line.
On the East side (which overlooks the left lane):
Camp spaces #32 through approximately #43 are all located behind the Grandstands with #43 on the hill.
Space #44 to #90 are along the fence line, starting at the end of the grandstands.
Space #50 & #51 are mid-track, near the 660 ft’ mark.
Space #67 is near the 1,000 ft mark.
Space #83 is at the finish line.
Spaces #84-#90 are past the finish line (shutdown area).
- Camping Rules – There are No Refunds on Camping.
- Quiet Time is 10 pm – 7 am.
- Please do NOT start your race vehicles prior to 8 am.
- No glass bottles, ever!
- Woodburn Dragstrip is an O.L.C.C. Licensed Facility, and All Alcohol must be purchased on premises!
- Outside Alcohol may be confiscated.
- In-Ground Fires are NOT Permitted.
- Dogs must always be on a 6-foot leash.
- You must clean up after your animal.
- No one under 16 may drive on any wheels (bikes, skateboards, golf carts, mini bikes, etc.).
- No motorized vehicles after dark.
- Motorhomes with leveling jacks must have 12”x12” plate underneath each jack.
- All Trackside Campers: Vehicles/Trailers/Canopies are required to be 10 feet back from fence (behind the 10 foot burn line)