Spectator Rainouts / Refunds
- NO CASH REFUNDS: Save your gate receipt to redeem within one year of the date of the event to use at a future event
- FULL ONLINE REFUND: When purchasing Woodburn Dragstrip tickets on theFOAT ’ you will receive a full refund on your credit card in the event of a Full Rainout/Full Cancellation Event Woodburn Dragstrip Online Ticket Refund Policy ~ In case of a full event rainout, you will receive a full refund for that event through 'theFOAT.com' for all fees on your credit card.
- If weather or other occurrence halts racing ANY time during time trials/prior to eliminations, spectators will receive 50% credit of entry fee. Credit is valid for up to one year from the date of the date of the event.
- If weather or other occurrence halts racing after the first round of eliminations/the completion of first round of eliminations, the race will be considered complete. There will be no refund, tickets are not valid and tickets will have no value.
- Major Events: after the first round of feature cars are complete, the event is considered completed and there will be no refunds.
Golf Cart Rental
Golf Car reservations must be made two weeks in advance as we have a limited amount available.
Reservations can be made by calling: Woodburn Dragstrip at 503-982-4461 two weeks in advance.
You Must be 21 years of age and older to rent a golf cart.
**4 Passenger Golf Carts may be available - there is a 3-day minimum rental.
Please call the office for availability and prices.
Our track dog policy is "no dogs allowed", due to the loud car and jet noises. We have had animals break free and the track is on a busy highway where they could run and get hit. Having said that, we do understand that with the convenience of motorhomes and campers, it is hard not to bring your animals with you on a long weekend. Your dog(s) will be allowed to stay in your camp space/pit area as long as they are on a 6-foot lease. If you leave your area, we ask that your animals are not left unattended outside and are instead placed safely inside. It is your responsibility to clean up after your animals. We also ask that you keep a tight rein on your animals or place them inside your Camper, Motorhome, Trailer, etc., when the loud nitro cars and jets race, as they make break loose. The animal’s safety comes first!
If you plan on leaving your animal in your vehicle, you need to leave it home. It is against Oregon State** and Woodburn Dragstrip’s Policy to keep any animals in your car unattended. If it happens and the office is notified, we will make several announcements to locate you and get you back to your vehicle. If you do not return to your vehicle, we will (allowed by Oregon law), break your window to get the animal out.
**On June 22, 2022, a new Oregon law took effect that expanded protection for children and pets left alone in vehicles. The law shields members of the public from damages if they break into a car to save the life of a pet or child.